Tuesday 23 February 2010

Long time, no hear

You may have been wondering what's going on.

Have they made up? Has he snapped and stabbed her and her lover? Or has he packed a suitcase and left for the Brazilian interior, where internet cafes are scarce?

No, none of the above. Something much less exciting - unpaid bills. I've been off-line for those few weeks. The good news is that the money to pay the bill was earned by my modest self. A week ago I started my new venture and - apart from a bottle or two of good wine - I was able to pay a couple of bills and look my ex-wife straight in the eye, financial-wise, that is; and just for five minutes. My income over the last few months has been close to nil, I'm afraid. Not that I have wasted all the time.

I've been working on a few ideas, out of which at least one can become a long-term venture for me.

Anyway, a lot of updates are coming your way soon:

1. She challenges me to 'win her over'
2. I go mad
2. I nearly lose everything, family-wise
3. She celebrates St Valentine's Day - for an hour with him, myself - waiting for an hour for her to do something planned all day
4. She moves out for a week
5. I call her mother
6. His birthday (she puts on a beautiful, sexy dress, I drink 4 beers and a bottle of good Bordeaux, to survive it)
7. Summary of our dozen or so 'contracts', none of which respected.

The spring is close, all is very dynamic, keep your fingeres crossed (though I don't know for what outcome).

Write to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment